My Blog List

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Her Beauty of which I haven't spoken conquers that of the Eternal Sonnets.






--How much more praise deserv’d thy beauty’s use
                                                William Shakespeare

First born daughter of a first born daughter,
she was made to be a Model Sister.
Take a look at her Eyes then Step Aside
because she will look back. It's her Inside
poise--an Inner Kitten--Don't try to Leash
her for you will Fail and soon Regret
you tested your Strength on her Elegance.
For I know what I'm saying when I tell
of Pride for my Big Sister Dolores.
No, she's not taking Prisoners. Farewell!
Join the Exiles of her Kingdom. No
room for Excuses, no time for Sadness.
Her Beauty of which I haven't spoken
conquers that of the Eternal Sonnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment