My Blog List

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Find out what kind of place she frequents.Beauty of Defiance of which I am Thine very Own

Beauty of Defiance of which I am Thine very Own
best daughter within my Rank which Crown
only my Sisters Share such as Helen and Dolores
just to get Started...It's not time for their Grand
Entrance. They are the Last Performance. Who are you
and what are you doing in my Private Chamber?
These are rare flowers and you must Avert
your eyes or jeopardize Civil Society. WTF?
When I saw you last I recall the Exchange
was an Unpleasantly Discomfiting
Exchange such as when you Proposed I join your
Quidditch Match...I was a STudent and you, a Head
Master. I was a student and you were a Pro.
I've reconstructed the Face and the Spine
MusallasuM...Quoth a Master of Knowledge
comfortable when my Rights were given over to you
officially and with standards and as per
procedure. Find out what kind of place she frequents.

No comments:

Post a Comment