My Blog List

Sunday, January 16, 2011

These words take them and these Breaths.

Let me spill
a drop of water
on the Pan.
It its hot
It will jump into
a ball then Vanish.
Hot Tears

Hot tears that
are Bled
Ones that flow
to the sound.
of a Verse
The Muse
is Upset with Y'all
Her words are Acid
Yo comprendo.
As did the Juarense
who spoke
Ni Una Mas.

Here, take my Pen.
It was my Last
Possession
Now its Gone
Goodbye
if you Must
but I wish you
would Stay

Stay one more
moment. Dear
Child, Take these
Words as my Ransom
while I
sing to your Heart
you are Free.

Drop your Chains
as they say
Alivianense....
These words
take them
and these Breaths.
Let's Exchange
Opinion
on the Page.
That That Alone
should Ease us
a Bit. Come on
now Hurry Up
Open the Box
a Present to you
dear Reader
who is so Kind
it is Clear.

Gracias
desde
La Isla Bonita
La Bonita Mia
Mia
Mine
My
Me
I

No comments:

Post a Comment