My Blog List

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

In Broad Strokes Edith: The Victim to the Bully:Pandora in reverse of Grief,they Clatter and Clatter, Hour by Hour. Turning the Strings of a Poem

In Broad Strokes, Edith. Victim to Bully.
I got my Taste of your Curries and Clubs,
the Spectacle of Vanity is Strange.
In its Speculum it Manufactures
its Torture Chambers. I sense the Curse flew
to me for the General Apparatus
lacked Worth. Had there been a Value in Rights
it would never have happened. This Saphho
of Dull and Sharp carbon, Digital Blues,
would not have awakened. Take these Words
and these Breaths for they are Writ in the cursed
disaster of Pandora in reverse
of Grief,they Clatter and Clatter, Hour
by Hour weaving the rhymes of a Sonnet.


This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment