My Blog List

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Let AmericaBe America: Bilingualidad BiLLama Biengendrido Ya Estufas

Langston es Mi Santo. Naci el primer dia de la Fiebre.
February Fever that Increases in Me, Langston,
my Saint I'd like to say those words that Nina Say
about you, I Stold e'm from You (Here's my Patronage)
I owe it to You to You to You     in a Note by Nina
(Forego Footnote Rule:!)

"Before he Died Langston told Me he told Me,
"Nina when you Get inside that Door, you tell them Exactly Where it's At
so they Have no Place to Hide"

(I raise my hand me too me too!)

                             Let AmericaBe America

     Your Self why not Try? WTF
do a Poet know?  Her the Demented Incompetent
de mi Fiera monstruo Corrupcion y Abuso! Ya Estufas!
Sin merecer su Poder  se lo Joden!  Aquî en el Territorio
del Abuso Sexual, me encuentro con muchos de tu Clica!
Hoyes porqué no le des Chichi a tu Esposo si quiéres
que las demas le De, malvado sucio sin Alma prostituto!
a la Pene del Penny Feo Feo Sin Sabîduria
(y con Licencia!
y con Escuela! y con Colegio!  y con Estudio...) son
Inalfabetos! Que es Esto?  Ya ESTUFAS

La Frontera ya La
Libren y a los Derechos que Niega el Tratado.

No comments:

Post a Comment