My Blog List

Sunday, February 27, 2011

C/S what can they Say? That I'm not Edithic? I'm not Alive, I'm not Human? Straight Up.Poetique Antiki --Una Sombrita de Copales--Lesbique

Out of the Classroom, Let's Walk Out. I Need
Accomodations. And I Know the Stuff You're
saying about Me, my Coutoure Lesbique
my Alrededor (Un Bosque Una Emboscada)
I Hold the Lantern of Youth in my Hands:
It Illuminates a Righteous Path. Doubt
You again about the Location, RHyme,
and the Demands we've Demanded Stick It
where the SUN Don't Shine or Metetelo Donde
no Hay Sol. (Y donde no habra Un
Hombre para taparle su crimen, Bro)
So this is It A Lesbian in Glow:
A Fully Formed Woman's Authority
C/S what can they Say? That I'm not Edithic?
I'm not Alive, I'm not Human? Straight Up.








This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment