My Blog List

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Anthrowollowogyy Diarrhea Infects us All: Continuous E=Book's are Tempting Comics

Anthrowollowogyy Diarrhea
Infects us All: Continuous E=Book's

serve very Popular Styles Franklin
when you and I were Censored

I've got Many Tempting Comics
to Scribe and Youtubalize Teach

the Youth that Media is Worth
your Time means its Leaks

have no Satiation. My My What Wogs
are as Precious as You (at a safe Distance)

Of Course but of Course we are Course
of Course we Cruise right Past the E

in Coeur and OTW lost our Own
Gapes in Holes (nah! not a Jew!)

Further. Ya Estufas Wolillos.
Bolillos con Pan!  C/S











This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment