My Blog List

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Peace Fights just as Hard as Hate: Maximum Heat NT’s! Disabled? WTF!

EMPTY NT’s

I salute you. You are as Perfect as You
Can Be…Not like a Poem once Grown Up
That can never be Straightened, Editors
There’s no Correction to your Hate Rage

For the Pole of your Normalism seems
more a Pole for Extremism than Dance
And without that Glamour and Radiance
(anAtomically Speaking This is True)

I must Live and Living Endure NT's!
No Worse Distortion than your PreJudice
And Bias that you don't trouble to shade.
This is why my Blissful Freedom I Won

Blissful Freedom with no Sickos or Perves!
In my BaUhaus my Bohemia...Edie!
De todas Maneras Vino de Roja Tinta,
El Color de las COmunistas que se Yo!

No soy MarXista,,,hay OdioS que Ellos
Me Dejan Sufrir por ser su Iconografia.
Ya Estufas Liberales Falsos Machistas
y sin Suficiente para una Yegua Ya Basta!

Y por la ultima Vez, que se Callen
para Dormir bien un Futuro con
Conciencia Limpia. Porque yo Cobro!
Y en pagar esa Deuda, te Salvas.


This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment