My Blog List

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

To a Swan Leda in the Antropollylab: Ay Leda with that Name in that Labrynth. Let Not Zeus betray and if So, Cere Sera

Though Sappho is, Edith's not Selfish,
and I'm worried about someone I've known
because I know the Ways of the Walls Well-
built by (well, don't get me Started) Block
Out! Oppressors, Liberal Elitists, You
know who you Are and you Know There's
sOmeThInG that Owns you, Blood and Soul.

AYYY Get me Out of Here and then you Follow
me Monitor Defame Terrorize Fuck
Over thoroughly. Every Feature
of mine put yours to the Test of Narcissus.

Guess What? You Failed as you Wanted
my Students to do and  you even Insulted
them for being my Mentees....Leda

Ay Leda with that Name in that Labrynth.
Let Not Zeus find U and if So, Cere Sera c/s




This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment