My Blog List

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Tour Guide for Youtube Takes Over Class(hee hee I'm a Doctor)

The Tour Guide for Youtube Takes Over Class
Succumbed to Clicking Heels, Bells
Attached and yet No Lookers. Boo Hoo.
She's a Feminist so she CAN'T get That
Boob Job. Even Threadbare and Mismatched Rags
worn to Impress the Boys Club can't Erect
the Nerve-Endings of any CoWorker. Damn!
I wore all the Rights Coleurs and Bound Fast
my Competitors. And, yet, No Look Back
not even by the Janitors? The Low
ones who Need my Influence? Not one Taker
for my Sleek Legs and WiseCracks. My This/That
and the Other. "Is it Good? Is it Bad? 
Voila it is Both!" (hee hee I'm a Doctor)







This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment