My Blog List

Sunday, February 27, 2011

the Eternal Worth Creation, Origin, Self-Evident. The Sonnet Americanus. I AM.

What am I a Mountain of Verses Green
and Red, Watered Words that keep Flowing?
They belong to You! I just pick Them Up,
Dry them off and Re-arrange Them
in Shakespeare's Fetish Form. His Favorite Love
was Infinity, a Christian of Course
just like the Founding Fathers who would Read
the Classics when Writing their Thoughts, Ideals:
the Declaration of Independence.
Why else would they Make an American
Sonnet, A BirthRight There in the 14th
Amendment? There Twice: an Eternal Worth
Creation, Origin, Self-Evident.
The Sonnet Americanus. I AM.



This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment