My Blog List

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Teachers Teachers Everywhere watching Out for all the Children, Teens, and Young Adults...

Teachers Teachers Everywhere watching Out
for all the Children, Teens, and Young Adults...
Counselors too and Teacher's Aides. I reCall
my Own Teachers wearing their Buttons Every
day to Stop this Proposition 13--
which was the Work of Reagan and Partner
Jarvis....When the Law passed, our Teachers
just took their Buttons off. I don't Think
they wanted to Tell us. But I asked. I asked.
I said, "what happened with the law for schools?"
--"It passed. There will be no more Theater,
Summer School, Arts. It's very Sad." Today,
we are still in the Same Race: the Battles
of Politics that are Aimed at our Eyes
looking us down in the Face and Saying,
"We are out of Money. There will be None."
So, yes, the result has been Deadly to Learning.
And in a time that the Future is in Transition.
We must fund education through initiatives
paid for by the people. In this exchange
of power, there should be a means to shore
up the voices of social justice to shape
solutions that come of civil resource.








This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment