My Blog List

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

NO YOU WILL NOT BATTER Verse.

Like a good Mother does, my mother gave
me Plentiful Carbohydrates because
she Loved me in ways that Words came to shame
in Comparison. I am the Dream that was Hers
before it was Taken away by THAT
BORDER that Infernal Barrier to
Reason,Sense, Peace, Humanity, this Verse.
Take this Verse and these Sacraments of Peace.
Yes, they are Just Words entombed in Liberal
Decadence. You wish to Represent yourSelves
as Human, Illegals? Chicanos are Crude.
They are less Civilized and Passionate
(whore whore whore whore) NO YOU WILL NOT BATTER
Verse. It will remain in the Iams of TIme.






This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment