My Blog List

Monday, February 14, 2011

I Rise to their Cries with my Message. C/SIntersectional Racial and Sexual Violence won't stop you Sappho?

Intersectional Racial and Sexual 
Violence won't stop you Sappho? Pah! Rump! True
Dat! A Sonnet has Many Uses, Hats,
Devices. Indeed, though I prefer my
namesake Sapphic Line, I'm up for Changed Meters.


It just so Happens I cross-over Well
for every Age. None other than Victims
of Greed, Lust, Avarice, and Jealousy
can Claim my Resemblance. Since the Vain
are quite Useful for Calling up Muses


that Rescue the Minds of Battered Victims.
Their Traumatic Memory, Anxiety,
and Woes Signal through History. I Rise
to their Cries with my Message. C/S







This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment