My Blog List

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

BlueCoat BlueCoat have you any Fear? Not one Bit.

BlueCoat BlueCoat
have you any
Fear? Not one Bit.
I've lost my Fear.

BlackSheep BlackSheep
have you any
Wool? No No No
I said NO NO

I'd never Give
Out my Sweet Prize
to you Mob Brutes
ganged up like this.

Liar! Brown Woman,
Red, Black, White, Pink,
and Disabled
can you hear Me?

Yes, I can but
it's hard to Pay
Attention when
you Label me.

You must hear me
very well, Whore
Slut Janitor
Spawn, we're Right

Here and we Know
what's best for You.
Go Find a Place
Get out of Here!

We have nothing
to give you not
even a Paycheck!
Your Rights we Own!

If you Insist
on Rhyming like
a Sappic Whore
you'll be Sorry.

Sir, I don't See
why my Rights You
Keep Claiming
as Yours. Surely

You will come Clean
by this: My Tongue
it won't Stop Y
Qué C/S


No comments:

Post a Comment