My Blog List

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Backlash, I'm gonna Give you the Backlash Blues, Ya Estufas.

Anthropollywods surround me, Nina, sing to Me.
There's an awful nice Canadian who is an Exception, Muse,
the Others can't Nip their Irrections at Work. And the Woman
cover it Up with their Aspirant Asses.  L'Etranger  Didi you Can Do it
and all of Jose Marti we will Translate.

Tengo dos Paises,  La Mente y La Meme Morris
qu il a le mem nom que moi, the Matriarch in Hell
has the Same name as Me... Je ne regrette Rien

Edith Keep Your Chin Up Don't let them see U Bleeding,
they cannot take your Spirit--it Grows Stronger--Hold me La Foule,
todo mi Pueblo yo en tî me Ixilio.

I'd know how it Feels to be Free   Yeah Yeah I'd knwo how it Feels
Yes, I'd Know I'd Know how it Feels how it Feels to be Free

Backlash, I'm gonna Give you the Backlash Blues, Ya Estufas.

No comments:

Post a Comment