My Blog List

Monday, February 14, 2011

Fresh Hot Latina Love: Puss is In Chains and Can't say No

The Voices of Haterage Order : GET DOWN!
Follow Proper Procedure that Pertains
to you.Your Job is to Service a Crew
of Dudes whose Wives give them Nothing to Grow
an Erection.  Which Erection is Half
Strength unless the Puss is In Chains and Can't
say No without Risking her Position.
Then my Thang grows Hard and Tall. Imagine,
her Job is her Bondage, See her Writhing
with PTSD, her Tongue only has One
Good Use. Besides my Wife is a Cold Cold
Woman. But she'll back me Up. Oh She Will
She is the one who arranges my Luck
with Fresh Hot Latina Love.  I'll take That!







This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment