My Blog List

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

See why it's not good to make Scape Goats of Gentes?

See why it's not good to make Scape Goats of Poets?
Now look what you've done and just to cut through
the kitchens and grab some potato fries and the Cook!
She wouldn't dare say anything since she's Duhhh
an illegal? Then Meg told me you never knew me
and I I I never knew You! Nicky la Musa esta muy
Impresionada con su Ingles y sus Lindos Ojos
de Indignidad y Tristeza, ay ay Hasta donde Llegara
esa Plaga de Pobreza? Ya Estufas! says Maesta
Vasquez, heredera de Oro Palabra Pintar Amarillas
las Flores de Nezahualcoyotl en Exiliio.
Hasta donde nos Traearan su Olor ah eh ah eh

Soneto, te dejo cinco minutos y Andas con La
Llama Shakespeareana que todo Duplica. Mimita Mimita Mitoterita








This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment