My Blog List

Monday, February 21, 2011

Doctoring Chaos as Poets You and I: Sonnets as of Sappho they were Born

Beauty is the Defiance of Authority
wrote the Poet, Sir Williams of Jersey,
AnthroPaterson, Doctor Humankind.

What do these long lines do for you Girl?
What is there there there ehhhh Purpose?


"To Be a Machine of Words? I implore say More.
To be (a large or small) Machine of Words.
Bill who doesn't Bill his Patients the Poor,
the Immigrant, the Whore..."

I-I-I-am the Whore of Poetry, not You,

Edith Morris Vasquez, why you--you--you are NOT
what they Claim. No You are what they AVER:
Death Death is the Cure they Seek
to the Townsfolk, to the Mench, to the Vato


"Then I will defy you and Write Sonnets as of Sappho."







This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment