My Blog List

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Casting Light on the Hearts of the Senators Movement from Rage to Hope

Am I a nationalist?  A Mexican?
What?  Hmmmm, I tell myself, I am Something
else, the Reason Races shouldn't Mix:
A Rebel without Fear of Expression.
A Toltec Saxon Chumash Norwegian,
according to those in the KNOW. I am
the Conduit of some Wide-Eyed Lovers
of Humanity for Humanity's
Sake and for no Other Reason but That.
We are Innovators of Dreams Forbidden
by Hate and Race Laws.  We are Offspring
of Grafts of Appeal one to Another,
We are Good People without any Ruses
and with Names that Will Carry This
Proud/Humble Declaration, I'm past my
my Limit and a bit Dizzy.
Identity is a Merry-Go-Round of Cells
and the Conscience Poetic EKG's
Required for Advancement. The Heart
is the First Source of Distribution. Take
Heart Cardiologists--(among Dreamers
there are Scientists. They're Americanized
and the Fresh First Fruit of their families.
Take Stock of your Heart, Senators.
Is there still Blood pumping in there somewhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment