My Blog List

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Juarez y Villa Senores Memoriosos en CantaPalabra, C/S

Back at you, My Silver-lined Allusions,
WTF? I’m serious.  I’m a PhD
and  Minor Scholar, there’s no confusion
here on my Credentials. I’m Calafia,
a LornaDeeCervantera, Come back
to the Line, it's the Gold that the Godheads
gave us miniscule Yankees y Gueros,
What-are-Yous, fascistas, Torquemada
Inquisition, book burnings, censure,
the White Supremacy is ehhh Old News.
You’ve overstayed your Welcome, Ulises 
Llego, ya llego, ya llego. Seres 
Ancianos de Arte y Sabiduria
Guienos somos Analfabetos,
Imbeciles, Idiotas, (Dictaduras
Sin Alma y sin Verguenza) Y Que Viva
el Presidente Benito Juarez,
Viva General Francisco Villa
Es Nuestro derecho ser Senores
Memoriosos en CantaPalabra, C/S 

No comments:

Post a Comment