My Blog List

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh! I'm a Failed Painter so I'll Shop Indian Art

Oh! I'm a Failed Painter so I'll Shop
Indian Art and tell them Whose Good,
Bedded, and Better. For I'll work for some
Misogynist Purposes which Grant
me all of My Privileges and my Perks.
I'll give EggSquirt Testimonies on Art:
how best to Rationalize Some Genocide,
A Little Digging in Dirt. Ug! Baskets!
What are they Worth to me? A Pedigree?
I can name my Slides after my Warts!
I can call myself a Historian. (Snap!)
MY my Silly Cute Ass, ---it's so Enjoyed
by my Female Students. (...one Day I'll
need em Younger for It's Complicated)
I'll just call up Old Al if I get Caught.


This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment