My Blog List

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Phoenix Suns against Intolerance Olympiads

My Hands are 5 winged birds that sit at left and right.
Which one is which I keep forgetting. Since
my heart is here, I know I am right by TOUCH. That was might
of the classroom to give me such new Thoughts
and questions. But first, I increased the sped
of information. Learn to read Unread
letters and unwritten Verses still dense
in the evening and by the next day contrived
a Slam Dunk in the Sky: Phoenix Suns
“Los Suns,” a baseball dug-out makes Good
stuff for a line in a Poem. And Yet I’ve
no MFA in Metaphors. True Dat.
How’d you learn then? I became Olympian
in the Chamber of Alcoholics. Ipsi



This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment