My Blog List

Friday, March 18, 2011

I Don't Pay for my Verses with FAvors

False as the belief that language skills are Fixed.
You can learn another if you need to.
“Muse I grow Weary making them Wary
of me and my Elocution for which I’m accused
by scribblers, as Inferior. I pick up a Pane
from the Window that’s hanging in the Door
that divides you from me. I get so Aerobic
just thinking how You could be Eased
of your Dignity at the cost of My own.
Whore to Whore I’m speaking! While you
Choose and Covet your Career decision,
I Bit down on the Tips of my Nails
and Cursed the Way that I was Caught and Bound.
I don’t Pay for my Verses with Favors



This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment