My Blog List

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ceaseless Pauses and Pearls of Deep Oysters Imagined and Consumed with Love.

When Justice comes to Dance with Dreams, I will
not Ask, "Why so Long in Arrival?" Yet,
I grow Restless to Throw it Too Hell
in the Aftermath of Crimes and Misdeeds
Passed Over and then Remembered Again
in Alphabetic Dramas. A Sin Fin
that SLows Not nor Rests for a Minute. Dang!
I am so Obsessed with Freedom's Verses, Poems
now and Then, who can Say it? Who can Judge?
Is that the Muse who Wants Sweet, Hot, Salt, Strong
CounterTastes all Combined in a Big Nothing
at All? A Food to a Goddess who Pains
my Head with her Ceaseless Pauses and Pearls
of Deep Oysters Imagined and Love Consumed.



This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment