My Blog List

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sleeping Elf of the Beauty

In a Spell she Put me, my First girl Kiss,
The older girl playing the role at Disneyland.
I get to go too? Okay, this is It; Let my Bliss
Be known to Someone, to Someone, Who her?
Sleeping Beauty who putting her hands on my Shoulder,
Bent to my cheek and Swept me High UP
Into the Wings of Humanity where most it did
Benefit to the Genie in me who knew little Mirth.
It is Edith and that’s why I speak and of More,
Many more women I knew who Blessed me,
Their Deepest Powers for Special Forces,
Child to Child, we see Ourselves UP
And yet of Such Small Stature. Let’s Embrace
This Sullen Matter with Somnambulance:
Go to Sleep LItlte Dears. We’ll wake you when
We arrive. ( ) Now it is Time to Alight!




This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment