My Blog List

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Muse’s Favorites. Wear them Proudly Craft, E D I T H.

The Muses Proceeded with Discussion
Concerning the Desire to Avenge
A Daughter of Verse. Ovid’s Seminar
Was Held Beneath a Tree of that Red Bruised
Fruit: Pomegranate at Once and Forever,
I consumed you without Caution, J’accorde.
“I-I thought I needed Food to Survive.”
You see that’s where you made a Big Mistake
and is the Raison D’etre of the Poem
you will Fashion in Exchange for each Wound,
its Flowers, Roots, Shoots, and Blooms. Remember
you will not Taste its Nectars. Remember
Dream Daughter. I am the True Mother Lode,()
a Wealth of Laurels to Propagate, Let
them Contain Each of your Muse’s Favorites.
Wear Proudly of Craft, E D I T H.



This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment