My Blog List

Sunday, March 6, 2011

a Salvageself-made, sir Jones and the Entire of Mirth, Ni Una Mas.

Museprints, Embossed in Solid Gold Diamond
Sterling Mint Words. The UN-suicide Verse.
Humans please hear me. It is your LifeLine,
Why, why, why Else would we be Hear if Words
were not Meant to Stop Wars? With Justice Stressed
into Realizations for Mercy.
Undo that Crime on Jara, Neruda--
Break Not the Hearts of America NO
don't do That. I can see that its Designs
pass through your Mind for I am Different, I
speak a Rhythm you don't think you Know. Let
Go of your Distaste of your Memory.
You will need it to come to Your Senses.
Verses for Yourself, a Salvage self-made:
Jones and the Entire of Mirth, Ni Una Mas.






This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment