My Blog List

Monday, March 7, 2011

in its Image he cast his Angelic Eyes, Matthew Pincus TO You!

Independent Studies, my Gardenias
ripped from View: Oh no, their Vision was Joy
to my Eyelight I listen from Afar.
I try to keep things in their FlowerPots
on a Window Shelf still in my Memory.
I’m sort of Wondering how Well and Good
and Transcendent you’ve Become since I Last
saw the Face that appeared in Your Drama?
You asked me and I returned: What’s Beauty?
Who said it Best when he said Beauty is Defiance
Of Authority, Or Kind Playwright of Beauty Hope
Springs Eternal. America as Blue
as Kushner depicted and Revised in its Image
he cast his Angelic Eyes, Matthew Pincus TO You!



This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment