My Blog List

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Emily Perverted by Similar Patterns of Verse in Hallways of Sound

Emily, I keep Trying to Rescue
Your Image in the Towers of Plain
Skirted Hallways disguised as Nappies
of Punk-Ass Patriarchal Professors
stewed in Privilege's High Colon
Position. The Death of Ideas is Second
cousin to what I Perceive, I know
My Rights--They were Earned as a Servant
to Verses. They used to Live Quietly
inside of Me, por Adentro, mi Musica
de Edith me lo Rompieron. Sere Sere
Pinata de Adorno Metaforicamente, Arbol
de Ninez, que fue Crece y Crece
hasta a su Manera Unica de Indocumentada
La Princesa RapunZel Zeta Y Alpha Poesia
un Origin Transcendiente y REALIZADO.




This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment