My Blog List

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

When John McCain Called for Ireland and Coyote said “No Dice”

Coyote heard a call from John McCain:
“Please don’t leave me here in the Sonoran
Desert! Oh, take me back to Ireland
once more where I will learn my mother tongue.

And when my buddies, the NSM, Men
of Minute endurance, and Jan Brewer
ask for me, tell them not to shed even
one Saguaro Teardop in the sand. O’er

the Seas to my Country Isle homeland.
Take me by a breeze and song to Galway.
I plan to have my statute carved in gold
as promised at my deathbed by Cindy.”

"I said NO Dice and so just save your breath
for you are just a wetback after death."




This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment