My Blog List

Monday, March 7, 2011

Movie Stars are my Favorite Gentlemen:Woody Harrelson at the Sit-In for Peace

I remember the way he FLirted, what's his name?
Woody Harelson when we were Holding it Down
at the Administration Building against War.
He brought FOod and Water and Chatted Nice
and Smooth, no Lechery, not Stucked Up
with a Stick High in his Miserable Gaze.
Movie Stars are my Favorite Gentlemen:
Next to Nic Cage comes Woody -- I've never
seen one of his Movies. What can I say?
I don't Play. I don't Play unless in Charge.
Like this Verse here all Relieved of Trauma
that says, "One day of Depression
You can expect it. But in the Future
it all Gets Better and Better. It might
Return but don't worry about that Now.
There's nothing you can to Prevent It.







This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment