My Blog List

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

All People are Good at Heart. Bye Bye Kitty That's That

Dear Kitty,
I was nowhere near there, beauty,
you who beheld the young lines
of a Yellow Starred child. Brutal
they say is the Gestapo. I rely
on my own thoughts. Who is it,
Edith? Anne, Anita? Kitty?
Who are you speaking as me?
And what brings you to serve
as a Letter-writer? My muse
it was who has sent me out,
none other, cruel in her Truth-
formula. I write to you Kitty,
to say I agree, when others say
Gestapo are Monstrous,
Sick agents of Hitler, I take
My Position: Despite everything,
All People are Good at Heart.

Bye Bye Kitty. That’s that.



This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment