My Blog List

Thursday, March 3, 2011

To My LIttle Daddies: Undocumented Gay Youth and Flocks of my Brothers, a Shepherd Edith

Oh Shiz what I am doing? No one will read this. WHo cares it is still taking place anyhow. Let me gather a circle and say nothing at all. But center the voice of the youth in my Soul. There it is as golden as the Sparks of light in the Pupils of Jesus, in his Sleek Stagger to the Mic, his "Cut" Pose to keep us on Time. Time Management par excelence I wish I had that Mind!
For I can't walk across the Room without Getting Lost.
Ay Dios mio if I can't read a Map or Understand my Left from my Right. Somehow, I'll arrive and SOmehow I'll survive and Somehow I will put all of my Faith in these Kiddos. I will like Juan Gomez-Quinones stand at the Corner of 5th and Grande Vista and see what he Did:
a History FOrthcoming from his Barrel Chest, Chinito, Moreno, ojos Indios, Juan Horacio Gomez Vasquez Quinones y Morris. And such Love for my Brothers takes Singular Precedence in Him, David who Evon Claimed without One Degree ANgle, Anglo Sajon es mi Padre y Mira que ANgelito es El, que Sonyador, que Heroe sin Fin y en Jesus bautizado un Rubio Poetito, Mi Papa Evon C.This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment