My Blog List

Friday, April 8, 2011

There was a FIght in Class

It was me against my Students and like
Carlos Otero, there I was, pounding 
on them. "Oh no, you will not assume this
position, youth, you've got some tough shit up
ahead. Watcha gonna do? Let these these
people who don't have a clue tell you what
to do and how to feel see and eat it? 
What's wrong with them anyhow? Must they
stare at a girl one quarter the age of the sow
in his terrible costumes and short shredded
pants? What is this some circus for hacks?
Get it straight right here, all of you, see that
door. One day I will leave and I won't be back
because I claimed my rights as a Woman



This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment