My Blog List

Saturday, April 2, 2011

RISE BROTHER RISE: Made Men with my Verse

 Here’s my Trigger. Please don’t Pull it. CODA:
“Don’t tell her she’s Invisible,” Hey ay!
Did I ask you to speak for me? There You …
GO. Now you’ve done exactly what I begged
you not to do. Remember, line 1 Up
There! >< Getting it Together Stronger Day
past Another, zooming past the Cones, SLOW
Turtle Like, “Road Worker: a Handsome Crew!”
As I linger in my evenness their
muscles exhibit themselves, All for ME.
(and because I need this) I Gaze Full Glare
at them in their Boots dust-covered, regrown
from Stubble or Stumps emasculated
by their Oppressors, made men with my Verse.

This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment