My Blog List

Friday, April 8, 2011

Shut Down Oooops The Government

Shut down the government, (a black dude’s fault)
And lynch the American Dream once the
Guillotine sold off to an Antique
Dealer, and throw in the Documents, Arts,
and Sciences. Take it all for NOtTop Dollar,
it’s just a Nation ah ha ha ha.  Across the
Pacific from here to there the Earth
Is still Round. While the Misers in Congress
Are doing their Jive and gathering the Deeds
They can Stuff in their Pockets as Hand-Outs
To Corporate Stenchmen and Women. Out Out
Like that Diva Nicky Diaz and tell em up Straight:
“I’m still due my Pay and my Dignity.”
Shut down the Government.  Ooops I’m Sorry.
This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment