My Blog List

Friday, April 1, 2011

Little Daddies Coffee Table GLAM Revolution

POmoNa Fruit Queens: Si Se Puede Little Daddies

There’s no Person where I used to Exist.
A smile that Left returns Synthetic,
a careful Art, Pretense, and a Façade,
in company of my Little Daddies.
You see I am an Empty woman filled
again by Something (and my other selves).
Its Death by a thousand Erasures, Oh?
Give it Power then! May the best Fighter
be known not for Winning but for forcing
a new Reality that GLOWS GLITTER
GLAM. “Stop by Jaguar for some of this Ice.”
Queens of Verse and Sirens with Feroz
Passions can soon take the Stage: Paris Burns
Phoenix Rising Coffee Table Revolution.
This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment