My Blog List

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Peace, Women, Bliss, Clouds

Beautiful daybreak written in cloudpuffs,
If I speak to you through the trees, will you
Respond? Will you tell of where you’ve come from
and how are things over that way padam
padam padam Will you tell me of it
and when I grow, I’ll remember my youth,
spent chasing rainbows through anchored
down hallways, over staircases, and cruel
mockeries. And now that I return in a spiral
engraved with reverse quantities of bliss
bliss that springs from every tip of Life count
of unlimited numerals, Love, Pride, Peace,
Dignity for my People, women, girls,
in the Borderlands States and POET’S RIGHTS.


This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment