My Blog List

Thursday, April 7, 2011

and this one's for the Dream Act--Georgia Sky

and this one's for the Dream Act here it's AT
going down to Georgia, so Beautiful,
getting in some Face Time with a Justice
System.  Hey, what's this Line for? Is it, well,
is it what I was hoping for? A chance
to graduate and give back my Country
to me.  Give it back, my Destiny, See:
I never Chose you and yet I became
more me once I claimed you as my Own,
Like hey sweet hood of mine, Barrio te amo
besides we have the Largest magnolias
and when they are blooming, you can Sense that
IDK, that there's something much Bigger
than me and that's why it's a Dream Dipper.







This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment