My Blog List

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bill, Resolve my Debt Now? Sociedad Odiosa contra mi Patria

Mated upon a glass surface, a rhyme,
A flower, these breaths of mine, two pendants
For the ears.  There you are mighty poem
And just what I need for my medicine,
Doc, what says you? Is it true as Teddy
Graham told me that I am your Type. AU?
Is it true? Were those your neurons that piqued
were by Einstein, Eisenstein, Viva Mi
Mexico, patria que nunca fue Mia,
pero que nunca me acorde a Olvidar
aunque me lo exigia la Sociedad Odiosa.
Oh, what have I done but made a Bilingual
Sonnet and in your most Hated form, Bill.
Whaddya say we Resolve my Debt Now?


This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment