My Blog List

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

RULES FOR FLOW: TO THE COMMONS, Pomona II


RULES FOR FLOW: TO THE COMMONS, Pomona  II




No time for editing only for flow.
So at times you will see errors in tow.
That's okay take it and make it your own.
My verses are free; they belong to none.

If you can make it better, all power
to you, take it without a copywright.
Does a leaf charge a tax to the lonely?
Does an ocean say, "no, it's mine only?"

This chaos doesn't belong inside me.
I need you to take it give me relief.
A verse is a gift that is unwanted.
It applies all the pressure of a tourniqet,

to stop the bleeding of humanity,
and give it a just opportunity. 



This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment