My Blog List

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

One Eyelash Pomona City Council: Epiloque


Epilogue:  Pomona I



Come now, good people, and gather around


hear the sad story when beauty was bound


when terrible creatures crawled out of holes


those that were formed in the nose’s oils



Crowning corruption, no limit evil,


the devil and his minions danced a waltz


Robledo, Escobar, Martin and Lantz,


they answered the calls of the diablo



“I pay dollars for beauty contestants,”


Batting their eyelash, for each had just 1,


while sharing was difficult it was broad


Passing between them, the 1 eyelash oozed,



Money for nothing, the tricks are for free.

Oh pick me pick me oh please please pick me!





This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment