My Blog List

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love Masters Hate

I spontaneously performed a poem
in a coffee shop yesterday it's true
It began as a bit of angry thought:
How did I just become an alien?
What language was shared that I never saw?
Is it my skin color is it my lips?
Yes they are larger than typical and?
A lot of movie stars pay for what I have:
Plump as an impregnated persimmon
As it ripens on the tree it reddens
The hatred lifts up it turns to the Sky
It asks just forgive me I'm so sorry
Of course I must follow the Golden Rule
To do unto you as you have to me
But this is where you and I change our Course
You perceive you are Supreme: I'm Master.




 This Sonnet is a Fictional Work. Any perceived, apparent, or implied relationship to entities or persons is coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment